So Much Money
by Daniel Luzer
Campus Grotto has just published an updated list of the most expensive colleges in America.
Congratulations, Sarah Lawrence. At a total cost of $56,420 a year, you’ve topped the list for the third time in a row!
All of the schools in the top 100 list are private. According to the piece the top ten most costly schools are:
1. Sarah Lawrence College ($56,420)
2. New York University ($53,589)
3. Wesleyan University ($53,406)
4. Harvey Mudd College ($53,331)
5. Bates College ($53,300)
6. Johns Hopkins University ($53,190)
7. Connecticut College ($53,110)
8. Claremont McKenna College ($52,995)
9. George Washington University ($52,980)
10. Scripps College ($52,686)
Note that these figures reflect not just tuition, but also average room and board costs.