It’s the early evening here in Evanston, and if you’re sticking around tonight, here’s some of the best stuff on the web.
* BuzzFeed asks if did Mitt Romney steal the idea for his $10,000 bet from Richie Rich?
* Mitt Romney goes after Santorum for flip-flopping and supporting pro-life politicians. Yes, I didn’t get the names mixed up.
*Excerpt of Behind the Beautiful Forevers in the New York Review of Books.
* Sam Tanenhaus goes long on the Tea Party.
* Ezra Klein gives us some tax policy lessons from the OECD.
* How Jeremy Lin became Jeremy Lin.
* A few management consultants have some ideas on college affordability.
* Political Animal Ed Kilgore writes in The New Republic that the GOP campaign only goes right.
* Dave Weigel reviews The Iron Lady.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.