Here’s a brain food/junk food sampler for your luncheon enjoyment:
* George Will glares imperiously at Rick ‘n’ Mitt and calls both of them losers.
* Nate Silver estimates Romney’s LDS support in AZ gives him a built-in nine-point advantage.
* Amidst talk of Ron Paul serving as practically a Romney surrogate in attacks on Santorum, Rand Paul allows as how he might be willing to become Mitt’s Veep choice.
* And speaking of Mormons and Veeps: BuzzFeed’s McKay Coppins reports Marco Rubio was member of LDS from age 8 to 13. Huh!
* Alexander Bolton says Israeli military strike on Iran could screw up U.S. economy and harm Obama’s re-election prospects. Really? No kidding?
And in nonpolitical (in the conventional sense) news, the Motion Picture Academy has pulled Sacha Baron Cohen’s Oscar Awards tickets because they fear he will dress as character in upcoming movie. Can’t have self-promotion on the Red Carpet, can we?
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.