Here’s some side dishes you can enjoy with your Friday fish sticks:
* Most of us have probably forgotten there was a Rielle Hunter/John Edwards sex tape. Now it’s in her custody, and by court order will be destroyed. Hunter does not aspire to reality-show career, it seems.
* New Raz poll showing Mitt retaking lead in MI convinces Nate Silver to change projection to 4-point Romney win, but notes Santorum has beat projections before.
* Some Paulites convinced Santorum deliberately crushed their candidate’s hand after AZ debate.
* Protests over NATO Koran-burning incident in Afghanistan turning very lethal
* Romney campaign having to crop puffs of editorial endorsements, which often concede his shortcomings.
* Abby Rapoport wonders when outrage over Virginia sonogram proposal will spread to Texas, which is now implementing similar law.
Back in a few.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.