Here are some flash-fried lucheon nuggets for your delectation:
* Jamelle Bouie looks at two new and sharply divergent presidential general election polls (one from Gallup/USAToday and another from Politico/GWU) and shrugs, which is pretty much my reaction as well.
* New Q-Poll of Ohio shows Santorum maintaining previous 7-point lead over Romney.
* Speaking of the Buckeye State, there was a school shooting today in Chardon Township, in NE Ohio, that left one student dead and four wounded.
* Iranian regime hails Best-Foreign-Film Oscar for “A Separation” as a triumph over Israel, despite director’s denunication of the politicization of cinema and culture.
* Sarah Posner profiles Philadephia archbishop who may well be Rick Santorum’s mentor in his denunciation of JFK’s Houston speech on church-state relations.
* My latest column at TNR explores the unwillingness of Republicans to criticize each other from any direction other than the Right.
More bloggy goodness on the way.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.