Some hot pockets fresh from the oven:
* From Brooke Jarvis, amusing-but-true infographic on credibility of climate change conspiracy theories.
* Kid Rock sings for the Mittster.
* NH Republicans mustering effort to repeal gay-marriage law, override gubernatorial veto.
* Obama fires up UAW convention in Washington.
* Santorum regrets use of term “throw up” re his reaction to JFK church-state speech. Rick’s comments made me kinda ill, too.
* New PPP poll shows Scott Walker trailing both of likely opponents in recall election.
* Next Dancing With the Stars contestants announced: no GOP pols this time, but instead: Gladys Knight! Woo-woo!
Back after my PST mid-morning snack.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.