If you are a Rush Limbaugh sponsor, you have only minutes to make today’s final list of “former sponsors.” Here’s what else is going on:
* In one of those signs he might be hitting bottom, Rush suffered the ignominy of being called a “fat, gutless, pill-popping loser” by Don Imus.
* New report from Progressive Policy Institute by Steven Nyce and Sylvester Schieber on rising health care costs as a factor in slow wage growth.
* County GOP organization in SC requires primary candidates to sign 28-point pledge, including commitment to give up porn.
* Abby Rapoport has final report on Kucinich-Kaptur primary in Ohio, which has gotten steadily more negative.
* Likud pols in Israel mock Obama’s AIPAC speech, despite mild praise from Bibi.
And in non-political news:
* Rocker Ronnie Montrose dies at 64.
* Back-to-back quakes shake Bay area in CA. You get used to it.
Tomorrow’s Super Tuesday, of course, and I’ll be following the ten events with some trepidation that I won’t have a never-ending GOP nomination contest to kick around much longer.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.