* Josh Marshall says surge in support for Newt (!) will be significant factor in returns tonight.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer compares two studies of student loan debt, and declares one (that was touted by Wall Street Journal) highly misleading.
* Politico’s James Hohmann profiles Ron Paul’s caucus-focused Super Tuesday campaign.
* Legislative auditor in LA estimates $3 billion loss in state revenues due to corporate subsidies over five year period.
And in non-political but urgent news:
* Michigan man sues AMC Theater over movie snack prices.
Tonight we can all watch Super Tuesday results, beginning at 7:00 p.m. EST. I’ll have full analysis tomorrow, even if that involves watching pointless Gingrich victory statement from GA.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.