Gotta tell you, news cycle blogging has revived my appreciate for weekends, including the one now approaching. Here are a few more items for the indefatigable:
* Tim Noah reports Mitt wants conservatives to think he’s flip-flopped on minimum wage—but he hasn’t.
* Steve Benen notes jobless claims ticking back up. Bummer.
* New survey shows very strong support for CA “Millionaire’s Tax” initiative regardless of the ballot context.
* Solar storms delayed some flights a few minutes, but nothing much worse.
* Adultery site, “Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby” match services, among Rush’s new sponsors.
* Sarah Posner presents some legitimate questions Mitt should be asked about his faith.
* Inner-city Philly producing star polo players. Take that, one percent!
I’m going to take the night off and await the arrival of tomorrow’s February Jobs Report—after I re-read “The Incomplete Greatness of Barack Obama.”
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.