Time to tie on the feedbag, thoroughbreds. Here’s some quality oats:
* At Economix, Annie Lowery documents the economic value of contraception to women, and to the country.
* An Israeli source claims Bibi has already decided to attack Iran, and that U.S. intelligence services know it.
* CNN provides useful summary of economic conditions in Super Tuesday states.
* Amanda Marcotte notes that Rush might have an easier time getting his apology accepted if he actually apologized.
* Remember all the talk a while back about pro-choice Americans being too complacent to rival the passions of anti-choicers? That’s sure changing now, notes Irin Carmon.
* TNR’s Molly Redden visits Rick Santorum’s Opus Dei-aligned church.
Back to blogging after a brief break.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.