I’m running late today, probably because I waded into the deep waters of southern culture in my last post. So here are some quick bites right from the pantry:
* If you want to watch grownups make very big mountains out of tiny molehills, check out the tortured attempts of conservative bloggers to turn some desultory Pew findings on social media “blocking” habits to indict liberals for intolerance.
* On a similar note, if liberals are trying to rationalize a couple of bad polls for Obama, conservatives are determined to show they are the final, definitive truth. Might as well just call off the elections, eh?
* Santorum takes quick advantage of attack by Bill Maher. I’m guessing Maher must owe him a favor.
* In other Santorum news, Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley says he voted for Rick today, but that it should not be construed as an “endorsement.” Thanks a lot, Guv.
* Mike Huckabee about to compete head-to-head with Rush in new syndicated radio show.
And on the non-political front:
* Jon Hamm disses Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.
Back to blogging shortly.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.