Cold, windy morning here in central California. But I’m not about to complain. Here are some freezer treats:
* John McCain did not get the memo about GOPers winning contraception mandate battle after all.
* And in other RINO news, two polls show Richard Lugar with very small lead over fire-breathing opponent as May 8 primary approaches.
* TNR’s Jonathan Cohn provides helpful layman’s guide to three key constitutional issues facing Supremes in ObamaCare case.
* Eminence grise Sam Nunn says U.S. should not commit ground troops in any future conflict in an Islamic country.
* Rick Santorum gives Mitt Romney really, really bad report card on economic issues in odd Red State post.
And in non-political news:
* Half of NCAA Sweet Sixteen from three states: OH (4), NC (2), KY (2).
Back in 30 or so.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.