Day moving very fast, so here’s just a few to-go morsels of news:
* Big-time hubris: RNC ad aimed at mocking Solicitor General relies on doctored audio of Supreme Court oral arguments.
* New NBC-Marist survey third poll this week showing Romney opening up lead in WI. Very bad sign for Santorum, who led there handily for weeks.
* Speaking of WI, Paul Ryan makes it official, endorses Mitt.
* And in one more bit of WI news, feds looking closely at handling of money by Mark Block, Herman Cain’s famously smoky campaign manager.
* Georgia becomes seventh state to enact “fetal pain” abortion ban (Governor hasn’t signed bill yet, but he will) on last day of legislative session. Solons also slashed unemployment benefits. Nice work, guys.
And in non-political news:
* Dubai pizza company unveils fridge magnet enabling customers to order pie with one tap.
Yum, pizza. Back after a nosh.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.