Is a week without a Republican presidential primary a week without a Romney gaffe? We’ll see. In the meantime, some leftovers from the day’s virtual clips:
* Wisconsin Republican state senator defends repeal of equal pay laws on grounds that “money is more important to men” than to women.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer draws attention to Chicago State University’s unprecedented demand that faculty and staff secure prior approval for all public communications, including use of social media.
* At Ten Miles Square, Harold Pollack deplores Paul Ryan’s efforts to depict his shredding of the social safety net as the next phase of welfare reform.
* Shape-shifting alert: Mitt Romney to address NRA later this week.
* American Crossroads Super-PAC about to initiate what will likely be a $200 million barrage of anti-Obama ads.
And in non-political news:
* Georgia Bulldogs celebrate Bubba Watson Masters win.
Time to compensate for late-night pondering of latest Mad Men episode. See you early tomorrow.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.