After over-reacting to food responsibilities at church yesterday, home now has enough leftover sweets to choke a horse. But I’ll share the bitter with the sweet:
* New PPP polls show Romney romping in MD and still comfortably ahead in WI despite late trend towards Santorum. Ryan endorsement sure didn’t start stampede to Mitt in Badger State.
* Ta-Nehisi Coates absolutely takes Juan Williams apart on alleged indifference to “black-on-black violence.” If you dislike Williams, don’t miss it.
* Ann Romney threatens to “unzip him and let the real Mitt Romney out.” Not good choice of words, Ann.
* Glad I don’t watch day-time TV, as nets create Palin-Kouric face-off between Today and GMA.
* Local tycoons buy parent company of Philly Inquirer and Daily News, pledging not to interfere with news operations.
And in non-political news:
* It’s National PB&J Day! Who knew?
Back in a bit.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.