Really got into the junk food early today. But I’ll share:
* Palin makes fun of herself on Today show. Should have tried that tactic more often.
* My latest TNR column discusses Romney’s sinking approval ratings.
* Olympia Snowe calls birth control controversy throwback to 1950s. At least that far back.
* Igor Volsky pokes holes in GOP belief that “skin in game” key to health care cost control.
* Evan McMorris-Santoro wonders about disappearance of Bush 43 in 2012 GOP race.
And in non-political news:
* Happy Kentucky fans celebrate NCAA title with Appalachian folk-custom of couch-burning.
Back after I watch Nikki Haley on The View.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.