On second pot of coffee, courting hyperventilation. Hear are some dunking sticks for your mid-day cuppa joe:
* Sure enough, Sarko’s first move in his second-round competition with Francois Hollande is to suck up to National Front voters. Pas d’ennemis a droite!
* Cynthia McKinney running again for House seat she’s lost twice in Democratic primaries—but this time on the Green ticket.
* Jon Huntsman gets publicity for comparing GOP to ChiComs, then complains about getting publicity.
* Claire McCaskill launches direct attack on Super-PACs.
* George Will disses Jebbie, says GOP can’t afford another Bush on national ticket.
And in non-political news:
* Belated happy 100th birthday to Fenway Park! Too bad Yankees gave it a Bronx cheer.
Back very shortly.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.