Running a bit behind today after getting down in the weeds of a Pew survey, but that adds to the stuff available for brief mid-day bites:
* Profiles in Gotham self-regard: Big thumbsucker at Politico about purported Cuomo-Hillary battle for 2016 presidential nomination.
* Poll sponsored by Citizens United (ahem!) says Lugar now trailing Mourdock by five points with twelve days left before the Indiana primary.
* POTUS to make first two “official” re-election campaign appearances on May 5 in Ohio and Virginia.
* Biden raps Romney for having called pursuit of Osama bin Laden not worth the money back in 2007.
* At TAP, Brian Fung offers a take on differences between CISPA and SOPA.
And in non-political news:
Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber to play bit roles as aliens in Men In Black III.
Back to regular blogging shortly.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.