Very slow news day finally beginning to generate something other than conservatives shrieking about Twitter conspiracies. Here’s some stuff from the chafing dishes:
* Chuck Colson may be dead, but Watergate media coverage still making news.
* At TAP Barry Yeoman cuts through the hype and examines real—and fragile—recovery of Detroit.
* Occupy Wall Street promises a lively May Day.
* Weigel reports that Libertarians will nominate Garry Johnson/Jim Gray ticket at convention this weekend.
* Sara Robinson examines the myth of the self-made man.
And in non-political news:
* College Guide’s Daniel Luzer mulls long-anticipated advent of college football playoffs.
Back after some non-PA busy work.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.