When the top news story of the day is the SCOTUS-on-ObamaCare dog that did not bark, you know it’s a bit of a snoozer. But there are a few odds-and-ends that came across the transom kind of late:
* Speaking of dogs-not-barking, rumor has it Michael Bloomberg will remain neutral in the presidential race.
* Allen West “dejected” by Romney’s equivocation on immigration. Better get used to it, Allen.
* Still no progress on student loan interest rate deal.
* Latest Gallup daily tracking poll on presidential race dead even at 46%. Poll has shown no more than 1% difference between candidates for the last two weeks.
* Waldman mulls Obama options for making economic argument emotional.
And in non-political news:
* Roger Clemons acquitted on all charges of perjury.
Despite limited news, I enjoyed my first day of iMac blogging (thanks again, Dawn!). No crashes, more speed, and less peering at tiny icons on tiny tabs. I’ll be back bright and early tomorrow.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.