About to head back to the lighter cuisine of California this afternoon, but here’s one more serving of luncheon side dishes from Georgia (no Chick-Fil-A today!):
* More complaints from right-wing bloggers about their harassment by “liberals.” If you want to know about harassment, ask anyone who blogs while female.
* Sheldon Adelson makes a $10 million gesture of atonement to Mitt Romney for his financing of Newt Gingrich’s primary attack ads.
* Chuck Grassley, who has been in the Senate for 32 years, does not seem to understand unanimous consents to a voice vote; demands re-vote on judicial nominee.
* TPM’s Eric Lach runs through seven donors who have given over a million smackers to progressive Super-PACs.
* Mitt Romney’s problems in identifying commonly consumed baked goods continue.
And in non-political news:
* Metallica enlisted by FBI to help track down killer of Virginia Tech student slain after concert.
Back in a bit.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.