Been angry most of the day, which isn’t good for a blogger’s health. I’ll search for some zen serenity, but in mean-time, here are some end-of-the-day news leftovers:
* HuffPost’s Waymon Hudson richly details Paul Ryan’s record of opposition to LGBT rights.
* On flip side of coin, Erick Erickson trolls through Twitter feeds looking for evidence that “The Left” inspired or is cheering for FRC shooting.
* Meanwhile, LGBT groups issue joint statement condemning shooting and expressing sympathy for victim.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer notes parents are curbing student’s freedom to decide schools and majors out of concern for better ROI for skyrocketing costs.
* Norquist blasts defense spending enthusiasts, including Romney and Ryan.
And in non-political news:
* Kris Humphries’ attorneys try to serve Kim Kardashian subpoena disguised in Nordstrom’s box. Smart lawyering.
See you tomorrow, when campaign hell will probably continue to break out.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.