After slow start this morning, things moving along briskly now. Here are some midday delectations:
* Atrios doesn’t get into politics of QE3, but not crazy about pumping more money into financial sector.
* At MoJo, Adam Serwer has a good recap of all the events surrounding attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in Middle East.
* Dionne column suggests elections here and in Europe battle over which parts of 1950s can be brought back.
* Sarah Palin makes an anatomically specific criticism of Obama’s “stick.”
* Deal seems near to end Chicago teacher’s strike.
And in sorta non-political news:
* City College of San Francisco facing bankruptcy.
Back in a bit to regular blogging.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.