I’m knocking off a bit early today (though with the usual number of posts in the can!) to head out for a brief weekend trip, but will obviously be alert during what could be a strange weekend of developments and anticipated developments. Here’s what’s left from today:
* New CNN/ORC poll in Ohio shows Obama still up 50-46 among LVs. Obama leading among early voters so far by 59/38.
* Nate Silver’s latest forecast shows Obama with 73% probability of winning, mainly because of battleground state advantages.
* Krugman takes another swing at Romney’s “five-point plan.”
* At Ten Miles Square, Harold Pollack quantifies very small number of abortions that would fall under Romney’s “moderate” exceptions.
* At College Guide, Mark Kleiman discusses the perilous state of the University of California system, particularly if Prop 30 is defeated.
And in non-political news:
* List of the richest person in each of the 50 states.
I’m out. Simon van Zuylen-Wood will be handling Weekend Blogging duties, and he’s got quite a lot planned aside from reacting to the news.
See you Monday.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.