* Mitt’s indictment of Obamacare inexplicably omits slavery of individual mandate.
* BHO on Obamacare: “Insurance companies can’t jerk you around.” I like that one.
* Mitt’s excitement at memorizing Romneycare rap drawing him into really dangerous exposure of one of his major weaknesses. His mendacity about Dem partisanship on health care pretty breathtaking.
* Very labored BHO description of IPAB.
* Mitt just flat out lying about pre-existing conditions in his “plan.”
* Somewhere, Sarah Palin is screaming DEATH PANELS! DEATH PANELS!
* BHO really going heavily into “vagueness” theme.
* Conservative heads explode anew at Mitt the Reasonable Bipartisan.
* Afraid I know too much about health care policy to view Mitt’s rap as anything other than a pack of lies. Have no idea how it’s coming across to people who haven’t been marinated in health care debates.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.