Guess Lehrer’s going to snuff Segment VI, so we won’t find out how he views difference between “role of government” and “governing.”
* BHO may be filibustering a bit here. Mitt’s going to have to cook in that “final word.”
* “Role of government” clearly item Mitt wants to go to town on. This sounds very scripted. Musta thought “trickle-down government” really a killer line.
* Really, really wish BHO would go after Mitt’s backpack vouchers. Ah, Mitt brought it up!
* BHO dodging vouchers, just going into the budget. Ugh. Will he at least mention student loans? Yes. More filibustering. Nice dig on “borrow from your parents.”
* Mitt brings up Green Jobs on education discussion? Man, they must have some dynamite focus grouping on Solyndra.
* Hilarious! The day after the election Mitt’s going to sit down with Cantor and McConnell and Norquist and DeMint and get his marching orders, probably via his vice president.
* Interesting to see Obama deliver the “tough leader” rap.
* Did Mitt just thank Obama for “tuning in?”
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.