Another un-newsy day, to put it mildly. One campaign story is entitled “Obama Goes To Krispy Kreme,” and that’s about all it said. Here’s some scraps I’ve found here and there:
* E.J. Dionne argues the Right has lost the election no matter what happens, since their own candidate has felt forced to distance himself from them.
* Weigel suggests once-fierce battle to detach Florida Jews from Democratic Party has failed.
* Salon’s Andrew O’Hehir reviews new documentary on Texas school textbook wars.
* TAP’s Patrick Caldwell profiles bellwether county in Wisconsin.
* TPM analyzes key counties in Ohio.
And in non-political news:
* Hurricane Sandy could turn out to be “Frankenstorm” that blasts New York.
Back within the hour, in hopes of a new poll or something.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.