* Biden off to the races on taxes. Threw an awful lot out there for Ryan to deal with.
* Ryan does the “ain’t enough money for rich people to pay for it all” number pretty effectively, and then switches rapidly to “small business” rap. Biden lets him go, and finally starts cackling again.
* Raddetz tries to smoke out Ryan on tax plan secrets, and Ryan goes into “bipartisanship” rap. “Six studies” say it all works.
* Biden chooses to go after GOP credibility, with Romney tax rate prominently mentioned. Does “5 trillion tax cut” number more efficiently than did Obama.
* Makes me crazy nobody on Team Obama can demolish “bipartisanship” claim; what about McConnell quote from 2009?
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.