* When polls closed at 7:00, the nets called Vermont for Obama and Kentucky for Romney. No surprise there. Virginia exits showing tie.
* Mourdock running eleven percentage points behind Romney in Indiana. Donnelly beating him badly in usual bellwether Vigo County. Pence not exactly running away with governor’s race, either. Wonder if he wishes he’d just run for president.
* Obama running ahead of 2008 performance in Orange County (Orlando) Florida.
* Appears nets won’t release exit poll findings for Florida until polls close in Panhandle at 8:00.
* Indiana called for Romney.
* CNN beginning to show Ohio exits in anticipation of 7:30 poll closings. Ohioans approve auto industry bailout 59-39.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.