Spending lots of time thinking about Election Night plan and beyond. Thanks to those who made suggestions in the thread yesterday.
It’s an oddly slow political news day so far, but here are some morsels:
* Nate Silver explains why calling the race a “tossup” isn’t accurate.
* Nate Cohn warns that Election Night popular vote totals will be misleadingly pro-Romney.
* New York Times’ Jeremy Peters discusses Romney campaign’s late push in Pennsylvania. Someone on Twitter—can’t find it now—called it an “onside kick.”
* The Atlantic’s Derek Thompson explains why new jobs report a sign of genuine recovery.
* Latest Cook Political Report ratings downgrade ceiling of likely Dem House gains from 15 to 10.
And in non-political news:
* iPad mini draws mixed reviews.
Back after a quick brunch of flotsam and jetsam.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.