Time to start downsizing the food consumption in anticipation of Thanksgiving Day. But no need for news diet, other than product shortages:
* In another unresolved House race, Democrat Mike McIntyre of NC faces recount, but still has lead.
* Murdoch’s former British honchos Andy Coulson and Rebekah Brooks being prosecuted for bribery of public officials.
* Stone’s Taibbi has nasty but important story of sex and corruption scandal at SEC.
* Prime Minister of former Israeli ally Turkey calls Israel a “terrorist state” for Gaza bombings. Nadir in a long-deteriorating relationship.
And in non-political news:
* Former Terps hoops coach Lefty Driesell blasts University of Maryland’s defection from ACC to B1G. I’ve been wondering what the Lefthander might think of it.
Back in a jif.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.