Blogging got kind of deep this afternoon, but I doubt a lot of people read it. Occupational hazard of the news-cycle blogger, I guess.
Here are some final items for the day & week:
* Former “moderate” Rick Snyder has become the new Scott Walker.
* MoJo’s Nick Baumann reviews GOP plans to selectively break up state Electoral College votes.
* At Ten Miles Square, Sarah Binder evaluates Lincoln as the best-ever movie about the U.S. House of Representatives.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports on the brutal Ukrainian method of dealing with grade inflation.
And in quasi-non-political news:
* Australian Prime Minister delivers parody of Mayan Calendar apocalypse message.
Reminds me of Elvis Costello’s End of the World song:
The ever-excellent Adele Stan is back with Weekend Blogging tomorrow and Sunday. Give Addie some attention and love, please.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.