I’ve written several longer-than-usual posts today, probably because otherwise I’d just be reporting the latest back-and-forth over one or two subjects. In any event, here are remains of the news day:
* Elizabeth Warren endorses Barney Frank to become her temporary Senate colleague.
* Seems we can thank the brass at NBC for sparing us a Donald Trump presidential campaign in 2012.
* At Ten Miles Square, Erik Voeten reports signs of a real debate over U.S. “grand strategy.”
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer notes that stereotypes of college professors having a “low-stress” job don’t account for the 73% of U.S. college faculty who work part-time, without benefits.
And in non-political news:
* Release of M.I.A.’s latest album delayed because label considered it “too positive” for fan base.
I hope tomorrow offers more than a Hagel-ganza (maybe at least a Brennan-palooza), but PA will be there no matter what.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.