Lotta froth in the news this morning. A quick and surprising papal election would sure make a lot of news folk happy.
Here are some mid-day bites:
* Bolling renounces any intention to run as indie for Virginia Governor this year. Very good news for Ken Cuccinelli.
* Limbaugh siding with Rand Paul against his neocon critics.
* Salon reports Koch brothers may be in the market to buy the parent company of the L.A. Times, the Chicago Tribune, and the Baltimore Sun.
* TNR’s Nate Cohn not real bullish on Ashley Judd’s chances in Kentucky.
* TAP’s Paul Waldman assesses latest state of Paul Ryan’s ambitions.
And in non-political news:
* CBS sporting a Vatican Smoke Cam as papal election conclave gets formally underway.
Back after a food break of my own.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.