I’m going to appear on KCRW’s fine syndicated radio show “To The Point” today, so there may be a short break in blogging after this post. I’ll try not to scream on the air.
Here are some mid-day munchies to keep you sustained:
* White House abandons prior issues with reporter shield law, asks Chuck Schumer to introduce a new bill. Better late than never.
* Battered anti-gay-marriage group the National Organization for Marriage sues IRS for alleged leaking of confidential info to the Human Rights Campaign.
* WMUR poll of early New Hampshire preferences for 2016 presidential nominations shows HRC crushing Joe Biden 65-10 (with single-digit support for other possible candidates), and five different GOPers bunched in the teens.
* In the kind of real news that’s not getting noticed right now, Senate Agriculture Committee clears new five-year farm bill.
And in non-political news:
* Sanjay Gupta offers handy-dandy guide to seasonal allergies. I seem to have lots of ‘em.
Back after my radio gig.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.