Another slow day for non-Royal news. But here are some mid-day morsels that all happen to relate to developments on the campaign trail:
* Michelle Nunn (disclosure: an old friend of mine) announces Senate candidacy in Georgia, a red state where large and crazy GOP field could produce opening for a Democrat.
* Delaware Republicans divided over possible return of Christine O’Donnell as 2014 Senate candidate.
* As Charlie Crist reportedly tells friends he’s running for governor as a Democrat in 2014, Rick Scott waves $25 million ad budget and threatens to go nuclear.
* PPP survey shows Liz Cheney losing to Mike Enzi among WY Republicans by 2-1 margin.
* National Review’s Robert Costa looks at the pounding Marco Rubio’s reputation is taking in Iowa.
And in non-political news:
* Here’s a live-blog providing updates on Royal Baby developments. I’m sure there are others.
Back in a while, but first, more from Jerry, covering Dylan’s “Tangled Up In Blue.”
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.