Sure feels like a Friday, but nooooo.
Here are some final items of the day:
* Wow: Cameron loses vote in House of Commons on authorization for a military strike against Syria. He says he will “respect” that decision.
* Two polls of LVs in Virginia show McAuliffe opening up significant lead over Cuccinelli.
* TNR’s Jonathan Cohn goes deeper on Medicaid expansion victory in Michigan.
* At Ten Miles Square, Cass Sunstein warns of psychological factors inhibiting a healthy fear of climate change.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer explains much higher scores on latest battery of tests for San Jose State University’s MOOC experiment.
And in sorta non-political news:
* AP offers an 8-years-later assessment of Katrina’s damage.
That’s it for the day. We’ll close with Audioslave’s Katrina song, “Wide Awake.”
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.