I stayed up a bit too late last night for a PDT blogger in order to watch Breaking Bad. But I saved Talking Bad for tonight. I’m sure someone has abundantly explained why everything I care about on television appears on Sunday night, but I’m too drowsy to recall it right now.
* WSJ offers rare profile of nascent Biden for President campaign.
* Rand Paul says there is room for “people who believe in bigger government” like Chris Christie.” That’s the political equivalent of: “You don’t sweat much for a fat person.”
* At TAP Jonathan Bernstein debunks “replace polling with count of Twitter mentions” meme.
* Alex MacGillis chronicles fresh examples of sequester’s impact on medical research, Head Start, and even essential government travel.
* Kristol urges Palin to run for the Senate next year to rehabilitate her image. Run, Sarah, run!
And in non-political news:
* Lady Gaga and Perez Hilton engage in Twitter War.
Here’s Ida Cox again with “Four Day Creep.”
Back in a bit.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.