Some ups and downs this afternoon at St. Joseph’s; lots of consultations with the docs. Sorry for the brief lapse in posts.
Here are some remains of the day:
* PPP survey of PA shows Tom Corbett sliding even further toward Palookaville, with a 24/65 approval ratio.
* Dinesh D’Souza crawls from beneath a rock somewhere and calls Obama a “Grown-up Trayvon.”
* Treasury/IRS releases new proposed rules for 501(c)(4)’s; more about this tomorrow.
* At Ten Miles Square, Jonathan Bernstein explains that filibuster reform does not empower all majorities—just party majorities.
* Also at Ten Miles Square, Rachel Cohen discusses the implications of the discouraging finding that Plan B contraception not effective for women who weigh more than 176 pounds.
And in non-political news:
* Winter storm wreaking havoc on East Coast Thanksgiving plans.
Let’s have one more jolt of Chicago blues, with Magic Sam performing “All Your Love and Looking Good.” Brief interview with German subtitles is a bonus.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.