As suggested earlier, we’ll have our usual Major Evening Event schedule here at PA, with an afternoon hiatus followed by some nighttime blogging.
Here are some midday treats, mostly election-flavored, to tide you over:
* Hooray! WaPo is doing exit polling in VA today! It’s almost like a real on-year election!
* Campaigns in today’s Alabama congressional runoff arguing over who’d be more like Ted Cruz.
* Patricia Murphy explains why national Dems decided not to mess with Chris Christie’s reelection bid.
* Big Apple Democrats prepare for first mayoral victory celebration in 24 years. Amazing.
* Paul Krugman takes a big stick to Germany’s insistence on running big trade surpluses.
And in non-political news:
* Ventura (CA), Minneapolis/St. Paul and Orlando lead list of housing markets cooling off after red-hot recoveries.
Back for a bit in a bit. Here’s some more Joe Jackson: “I’m the Man,” performed in 1979.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.