Finished up a mammoth piece for the magazine last night, so bear with me if I’m foggy or a bit less prolific today.
Here are some midday snacks fresh off the transom:
* NYT editorial on “unfinished” deal with Iran blames Netanyahu as well as the French for screwing it up.
* Stateline’s Christine Vestal has good state-by-state summary of new Medicaid enrollments under the ACA expansion.
* Midnight tonight is deadline for final county reporting of votes in VA AG contest. Obenshain began day w/ 17 vote lead, but Herring likely to lead tonight.
* At TAP, Paul Waldman explains why CBS reporter Lara Logan won’t be losing her job over flawed Benghazi! story.
And in non-political news:
* Latest AP report on desperate situation in the Philippines.
As we take a brief lunch break, here’s another Laura Nyro tune, made famous by Blood, Sweat & Tears: “And When I Die.”
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.