It’s sure been Obamacare Morning, as I feared. Let’s hope the skies brighten a bit this afternoon.
Here are some midday noshes to fill your plate:
* Insurers quickly warn Obama’s ACA “fix” could cause higher premiums for those in exchanges.
* Boehner sticks to line that ENDA “unnecessary” and will lead to “frivolous lawsuits.” You know, like those aimed at stopping discrimination.
* Palin blames media for fooling her into thinking Pope Francis was some “kind of liberal.”
* Some of the same people telling us government shutdown wouldn’t hurt GOP way off in 2014 are saying Obamacare rollout could kill Dems.
* GOP reportedly mulling “Midwestern Primary” for 2016 to reduce influence of South. Believe it when I see it.
And in sorta non-political news:
* Whitey Bulger sentenced to two life terms plus five years.
As I break for lunch, guess I should feature Led Zeppelin’s Moby Dick song, though it’s mainly famous for the drum solo:
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.