I’ve been trying to follow the “Sheldon Primary” in Las Vegas via Twitter, but wouldn’t you know it? Neither Adelson nor the candidates are tweeting or talking to tweeting reporters! Hardly seems fair.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Obamacare enrollment hits six million.
* Connecticut becomes the first state to enact legislation raising the minimum wage to $10.10.
* At SacBee, Markos Kounalakis suggests one way to punish Russia for bad behavior is to recruit its “best and brightest” to emigrate to America.
* TNR’s Alec MacGillis reads x the Christie administration’s “internal investigation” report so you don’t have to.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer not happy with University of Alabama’s decision that segregated Greek system AOK.
And in sorta non-political news:
* Federal judge Richard Kopf of Nebraska creates furor with “dirty old man” post about female lawyers upsetting courtrooms with short skirts. I was appalled by the post before I realized its author is a judge.
That’s it for a wheezing Thursday. Let’s close with Leadbelly’s “T.B. Blues.”
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.