Getting excited for the ritual Casting of the Votes happening in three states today.
Here are some midday news/views treats to help GOTV:
* Shocking news: survey of journalists shows majority saying journalism moving “in wrong direction.”
* Not From The Onion: Fox’s Dana Perino challenges meteorologists meeting Obama on climate change to ask him about Benghazi!
* Oh brother: just in time for 2016, Monica Lewinsky returns to the public eye.
* Speaking of ‘16, Rand Paul notes new Benghazi! committee offers fresh chance to demand testimony from HRC.
* TNR’s Jonathan Cohn listens to the crickets with which conservative media are commenting on good news for Obamacare.
And in non-political news:
* NOLA’s Peche wins best new restaurant nod in 2014 James Beard Awards.
As we break for lunch, here’s Tap with “Sex Farm,” the tune that did not go over well at an Air Force dance but killed in Japan.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.