Dragging myself towards the weekend, during which I plan to do as little as possible.
Here are some midday news/views couch potato snacks:
* Good Clarion-Ledger backgrounder on the three men charged with conspiracy in the Rose Cochran case along with “Constitutional Clayton” Kelly.
* Via Greg Sargent, Barack Obama explicitly attacks media “false equivalency. About time.
* Raz has Nunn beating either Kingston or Perdue in a LV— not RV—poll.
* Bibi Netanyahu has uncharacteristically positive things to say about Obama’s handling of Syria.
And in sorta non-political news:
* Donald Sterling giving up on retaining ownership of Clippers.
As we break for lunch, here’s a song about a different famous but popular criminal: The Byrds performing “Pretty Boy Floyd” at the Fillmore in 1969.
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.