I’ll be traveling again tomorrow morning, and will finally return to the Central Coast and a cool 4th (high temperature 66 degrees).
Here are some remains of the day:
* South Dakota’s Rick Weiland the forgotten Dem Senate candidate this year.
* DC Circuit ruling on claim Obamacare doesn’t provide for use of tax subsidies for insurance purchased on federal exchanges could come down any day now.
* Ayers interview doesn’t exactly support Megyn Kelly’s apparent belief that he and Obama two peas in a pod.
* At Ten Miles Square, Jamie Malanowski pays tribute to journalist Jeffrey Ressner, who just died at the age of 56.
* At College Guide, Conor Williams argues Latino student performance can only be improved when parents viewed as assets, not obstacles.
And in non-political news:
* Tropical Storm Arthur threatens East Coast 4th of July.
That’s it for Wednesday. Let’s close with one more Thunderclap Newman tune, from 1969: “I Don’t Know.”
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.