Having lunch at the legendary Palmer’s deli before heading to KC for the flight back home. Here are some midday news/views snacks from the specials board:
* WaPo breakdown on the different categories of people on the streets of Ferguson.
* Paul Waldman fusses at those inevitably warning about “politicization” of Ferguson. How else will things change?
* Proposed KKK fundraiser for accused cop too sketchy even for KKK.
* TNR’s Danny Vinik thinks Cincinnati precedent might work for Ferguson.
* RCP’s Adam O’Neal looks at five major races that could well turn on immigration policy.
And in non-political news:
* Johnny Manziel did not have a very good evening against Washington last night.
As we break for lunch, here’s Ginger Baker’s Air Force live in 1970 performing “What a Day.”
Feed the Political AnimalDonate
Washington Monthly depends on donations from readers like you.